Contact Mary at 815-756-1221 for more details
- BS Bakery Science
- 3+ years of R&D experience in baked goods, cookies preferred
- Ability to develop products from concept to commercialization
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Knowledge of financial costing analysis
- Experience with shelf life testing, statistical analysis, and sensory testing
- Knowledge of dough formulation
- Understanding of baked goods systems
- Ability to travel 25%
- Experience working ...
Looking for a qualified SAS Programmer (home based)
Requirements include but are not limited to the following:
BA/BS degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field. MA/MS degree is desirable
3-5 years of programming and clinical research or related experience
Must have database management, SAS or PL/SQL programming experience
Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills ...
Apr 24 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Charlottesville, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.